Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble derivative of vitamin B1, which improves the low bioavailability of water-soluble vitamin B1 and improves the concentration of thiamine in blood and tissue, thus improving the curative effect.
1. For the prevention and treatment of vitamin B1 deficiency;
2. For the increase in vitamin B1 demand, inadequate intake of food from the food (fatigue, hyperthyroidism, pregnancy, lactation, severe physical labor, etc.);
3. For the treatment of non-alcoholic Weinick encephalopathy;
4. For the treatment of beriberi;
5. For the following diseases, presumably with vitamin B1 deficiency and metabolic disorders related to treatment, such as: neuralgia; muscle pain, joint pain; peripheral neuritis, peripheral nerve palsy; myocardial metabolic disorders; constipation and other gastrointestinal motor dysfunction.
Packaging: 20kg &25kg/Drum